What is this book about?
ASP.NET Website Programming shows you how to build an
interactive website from design to deployment.
Packed with solutions to website programming problems, this book
will have you building well-engineered, extendable ASP.NET websites
quickly and easily.
What does this book cover?
In this book, you will learn how to
- Establish a solid, scalable website foundation
- Provide flexible user accounts integrating with ASP.NET's
- Create message forums that enable formatted messages but defend
against cross-site scripting
- Generate revenue from advertising
- Build a web interface for uploading, downloading, editing, and
managing the files on your site
- Add opinion polls, email newsletters, and news management
- Deploy the finished site on a live server
- Build websites using good, n-tier coding techniques
The site we build is modular. You can slot the modules into your
own website, modify them, or use them as examples of particular
Who is this book for?
This book is for developers who
- Use ASP.NET and C#
- Use Visual Studio .NET Professional or above, or Visual C# .NET
- Want to build content-based websites