Learn how to build apps for mobile devices on Cloud
The marketplace for apps is ever expanding, increasing the
potential to make money. With this guide, you'll learn how to build
cross-platform applications for mobile devices that are supported
by the power of Cloud-based services such as Amazon Web Services.
An introduction to Cloud-based applications explains how to use
HTML5 to create cross-platform mobile apps and then use Cloud
services to enhance those apps. You'll learn how to build your
first app with HTML5 and set it up in the Cloud, while also
discovering how to use jQuery to your advantage.
- Highlights the skills and knowledge you need to create
successful apps for mobile devices with HTML5
- Takes you through the steps for building web applications for
the iPhone and Android
- Details how to enhance your app through faster launching, touch
vs. click, storage capabilities, and a cache
- Looks at how best to use JSON, FourSquare, jQuery, AJAX, and
- Shares tips for creating hybrid apps that run natively
If you're interested in having your application be one of the
200,000+ apps featured in the iPhone store or the 50,000+ in the
Android store, then you need this book.