Before purchasing this product, please be sure you have met all software and system requirements, and that you understand any limits placed upon its use.
If you already understand these requirements and conditions, you may:
Wrox Blox are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Wrox Blox are sold with a small unique watermark at the bottom of each page identifying the purchaser name, email address, and order number.
Wrox Blox are offered as PDFs, and they can be viewed using the Adobe Reader, ADE, or a compatible PDF reader. If you do not have the Reader installed, it can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com.
As Wrox Blox purchases are non-returnable, it is advisable that you test your system and software configurations with a free sample download before you place an order.
Usage Rights for a Wrox Blox File
Any Wrox Blox product you purchase from this site will come with certain restrictions that allow Wiley to protect the copyrights of its products. After you purchase and download this title, you:
- Are entitled to six downloads
- Are entitled to make a backup copy of the file for your own use
- Are entitled to use the Wrox PDF eBook file on any computer or PDF reader device you personally own for your own personal use
- Are entitled to print the Wrox Blox for your own use
- Are entitled to make annotations and comments in the Wrox Blox file for your own use
- May not lend, sell or give the Wrox Blox to another user
- May not place the Wrox Blox file on a network or any file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone other than yourself to access it
- May not copy the Wrox Blox file other than as allowed above
- May not copy, redistribute, or modify any portion of the Wrox Blox contents in any way without prior permission from Wiley
If you have any questions about these restrictions or need any further assistance please refer to Technical Support (www.wiley.com/techsupport) or call (877) 762-2974 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday).