A one-of-a-kind book on Windows Phone 7 development
While numerous books cover both Silverlight and XNA, there lacks a resource that covers the specifics of Windows Phone 7 development. This book fills that void and shares the specifics of building phone applications and games. You’ll learn how to get started with designing, building, testing, and deploying mobile applications for Windows Phone 7. Working examples used throughout the book cover how to design and layout a Windows Phone 7 application, interact with the device, and even sell your applications.
- Fills the void in the market for an instructional book on developing applications for Windows Phone 7
- Offers an overview of Windows Phone and discusses the necessary tools
- Explains how to work with multiview applications
- Addresses tool bars, pickers, table views, navigation controllers, application setting, and user defaults
- Reviews drawing with XNA, using the camera, and understanding basic data persistence
Explore the exciting possibilties of Windows Phone 7 development with this invaluable reference.