Team Foundation Server is now for everyone!
Team Foundation Server is an integral part of Microsoft's
Application Lifecycle Management suite for managing and delivering
software projects. The 2013 update has opened up TFS for everyone
by expanding capabilities to support iOS, MacOS, Android, and Java
development. Professional Team Foundation Server 2013 covers
the latest updates for Agile Project Management, Test-Case
Management, Release Management, and shows new users the TFS
workflow for managing and delivering products. The authors leverage
their positions as MVP Microsoft insiders to guide you step-by-step
through all things TFS, as well as help prepare you for the Team
Foundation Server Certification Exam.
- Provides a broad overview of Team Foundation Server for
developers, software project managers, testers, business analysts,
and others wanting to learn how to use TFS
- Gives TFS administrators the tools they need to efficiently
monitor and manage the TFS environment
- Covers core TFS functions including project management, work
item tracking, version control, test case management, build
- Explains extensibility options and how to write extensions for
- Helps certification candidates prepare for the Microsoft Team
Foundation Server 2013 certification exam
Professional Team Foundation Server 2013 is the ultimate
guide to mastering this invaluable developer's tool.